Fraud is an increasingly common crime. This means that all charities, NGOs and not-for-profits – regardless of size – are at risk.
This 20-minute lunchtime briefing – led by the City of London Police – will provide a timely update on the types of fraud being reported by charities.
The session will cover:
- Latest trends in frauds reported to law enforcement by charities
- Simple steps to reduce the chances of becoming a victim
- When things go wrong: how the police can help
Who should attend:
- Charity staff and volunteers of all levels
- Trustees, directors, board members and senior managers
- Representatives from sector media and umbrella bodies
- Professional advisors to the sector, including accountants and lawyers
- Anyone else with an interest in the subject.
No live Q&A is available for this short session.
This webinar will available on-demand after its release.