How to get involved
It’s easy! Here are some ideas.
- Host an event or team meeting
- Run a fraud awareness session
- Write an article for your website or intranet
- Join one of our live webinars
- Use (and share!) the free resources
- Take part in the social media campaign
Use our posters, graphics and suggested content for your website, intranet and social media channels
Why is it important?
Every charity, NGO and not-for-profit is susceptible to fraud and cybercrime by criminals exploiting the current global crisis.
Charities need to be aware of the risks and take steps to keep their money, people and data safe.
Together, we can #StopCharityFraud
Who is it for?
- Trustees, directors, board members, staff and volunteers
- Organisations that represent the interests of the sector and/or act as their voice
- Accountants, auditors and solicitors acting as professional advisors to the sector
- Regulators, law enforcers and policymakers working to safeguard the sector, and
- Anyone else who wants to protect the sector and the crucial work it does.