Ever wondered how you and your charity might be affected by cybercrime?
This live webinar – led by the UK’s East Midlands Police Special Operations Unit – will explain what cybercrime is and how you might be affected by it – both at home and at work.
The session will cover:
- Why charities are at risk from cybercrime
- Who targets charities – how and why?
- Simple steps to protect you and your charity
- Free tools and resources to make cyber security easier
Who should attend?
- Charity staff and volunteers of all levels
- Trustees, directors, board members and senior managers
- Charity IT and cyber security, counter fraud and risk management professionals who want to learn more about the free security tools that are available
- Professional advisers to the sector including accountants and lawyers
- Anyone else with an interest in the subject.
This is a live webinar, available on-demand afterward [TBC].