Cyber security is all about managing risks, and board members play a pivotal role. As a charity trustee or leader, you don’t need to be a technical expert, but you do need to know enough to be able to talk to your cyber security experts and ask the right questions.
This live webinar – led by the UK’s South West Regional Cyber Crime Unit – is designed to help you get to grips with cyber security.
The session will cover:
- An overview of cyber security and why it is important
- What the board (individually and collectively) should be doing
- Provide some useful Q&As to help start discussions with your cyber security experts.
Who should attend?
- Trustees, directors, governors and/or senior managers
- Charity IT, cyber security, counter fraud and risk management professionals who want to keep up to date with the latest risks and guidance.
This is a live webinar only and will not be available on demand afterward.